[lbo-talk] Making it harder to vote

Bill Quimby wquimby at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:22:44 PDT 2011

Yes, but does anyone have any ideas on why this is true? It would seem to me that there are advantages to anyone in having one or more of these id's in their possession. For securing social welfare benefits? For cashing a paycheck? For getting a library card?

(And haven't some voting rights organizations in various states been active in seeing that potential voters have one or more of these id's?)

Maybe I am missing something and should be clued in?

(And no, I am not agreeing with Republican disenfranchise efforts - in any state.)

- Bill