[lbo-talk] Making it harder to vote

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 20:32:49 PDT 2011

> Carrol
>
> P.S. Probably making it harder to vote is about as serious as (say) would
> be
> the rationing of root beer. Who wants to vote anyway.

Even if you are indifferent to the electoral process, you shouldn't be indifferent to others being denied their right to vote if they wish to do so. And I doubt that when these Buckeye reactionaries are finished busting unions and disenfranchising nearly a million potential voters they will call it a day and rest on their laurels.