[lbo-talk] today's fashion directive

Sandy Harris sandyinchina at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:03:41 PDT 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:04 AM, shag carpet bomb <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:

> excuse me? This would mean that I can't ogle men's legs and that would be
> zero fun. Zero.

I almost never wear shorts in public, but there are a bunch of factors in play.

One is culture. Australian men, for example, wear shorts often. I've heard a Aussie lass living elsewhere eloquently lamenting the absence of shorts, for much Shag's reasons.

Another is climate; shorts don't often make sense in Canada, but they do anywhere tropical that is not a malaria zone.

Then there's legs. My failure to wear shorts will not disappoint any ogling ladies, nor would wearing them excite them much.

In some cases, wearing them might be a disaster. I know a 50-something mildly overweight party animal woman who routinely wears skirts that would be very nice, but somewhat daring, on a 20-year old hottie. They certainly aren't on her, and it is not that she's completely unattractive, just a bit tasteless. No doubt there's a male equivalent,

Kilts, anyone?