[lbo-talk] Libya

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 14:32:13 PDT 2011

My point is that what is happening is quite counter to the UN resolution and there is no attempt to even notice that. Complete hypocrisy. It has nothing to do with sympathy for Gadaffi..

Cheers, ken

----- Original Message ---- From: Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011 4:06:46 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Libya

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 1:39 PM, ken hanly <northsunm at yahoo.com> wrote:
> here is Ban Ki Moon's condemnation? Western
> commentators do not even talk about a cease fire as far as I have heard.
>
> Cheers, ken

Once the Great Leader resigns or flees there will be a cease fire.

Sorry, I have no simpathy for leaders who blow up planes full of eople or call for the assasination of political opponents overseas.