[lbo-talk] "Internet Use, Interpersonal Relations, and Sociability: A Time Diary Study"

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Mar 27 12:38:26 PDT 2011

Of course nobody on LBO wants to meet for dinner with me (thus far!) :-). Might work better if I announce a date/time/place?

If one cannot see and doesn't hear all that well, meeting someone in a restaurant is simply off-putting. The only restaurant in B/N at which I can hear what my companions are saying is Bob Evans. And there are only one or two more where I can _see_ who's at the table.

Carrol