[lbo-talk] what money will buy you

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:32:02 PDT 2011

Ravi: "If Woj took to writing a polemical blog, I’d subscribe! "

[WS:} The reason I do not have a blog is its individualistic nature, as you aptly pointed out. I'd much prefer a discussion group, which is far more collaborative if not collectivistic. I would rather engage in a dialog/discussion with others than in writing treatises for abstract audiences (following Socrates' footsteps :)).

Wojtek