[lbo-talk] China tops global clean-energy table

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 07:06:03 PDT 2011

[WS:} As usually, you are missing the point. The point is the future outlook, not the past baggage, which everyone has. In other words, the US that claims to be #1 in innovation, trails behind China and other countries in innovation in alternative energy sources. Putting a wet blanket on US exceptionalism was one of the main reasons I posted it.

Wojtek