[lbo-talk] Obama got Osama

MICHAEL YATES mikedjyates at msn.com
Mon May 2 08:34:46 PDT 2011

We have been reading comments on facebook by people lbo'ers might not have regular contact with. That great mass of people who cheer their country even as their lives are a wasteland of boredom, poverty, and no hope. One exchange had to do with how Obama will definitely get good sex from his wife and how he will be saying while having sex that he's the man. Another says we should have nuked the whole country long ago (not sure if this is Afghanistan or Pakistan). Another, a college grad, said that bin Laden was ran (sic) over by a reindeer, an amphibious reindeer, a Navy seal... Still another said bin Laden was killed on Easter, payback from Jesus.

These are all people I know.