[lbo-talk] How They Got bin Laden, Blah Blah Blah, OR: oops, looks like our gallant troops shot him unarmed

Maria Gilmore ylle521 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 12:58:06 PDT 2011

You would think they'd get their story straight before they said anything. OTOH they may be having a problem with people running their mouths to the press who, from their POV, shouldn't be; and the media nowadays will put anything out there as soon as they get hold of it...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110503/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden_us

I personally think it's quite plausible they really didn't know where bin Laden was until a short time ago.

Maria