[lbo-talk] Questions about Osama Bin Laden

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 10:38:17 PDT 2011

Shane: "They lie because that is what they are and what they did--cold-blooded mafioso assassination--is totally indefensible"

[WS:] Bull. They do it everyday in Afghanistan and Iraq and nobody pays much attention. This is a part of regular warfare nowadays. They do it in the broad daylight and do not have to apologize, let alone lie about it. Let's face it, the OBL case annoys the lefties only because the officialdom and the right celebrates it. Contumacy - simple like that.

Wojtek