[lbo-talk] Race to Nowhere... && Obama got Osama

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 11:17:23 PDT 2011

Alan: " would actually deal with what was said,"

[WS:] I would if you actually said something that makes sense instead of producing long passages without any clear meaning. Frankly, I really do not know what are you trying to argue other than indicating that you do not like what I post. If you do not like it, then do not read it, sheesh.

Wojtek