[lbo-talk] vaca reading

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed May 4 17:54:11 PDT 2011

it's that time again: tell me what to read!

Anything you've seen lately on the new fiction or new non-fiction shelves that you've read or would like to? Any good social or political theory/philosophy books that everybody's reading. What about sociology Alan?

Also, I'm up for totally trashy beach reading. And if Liza's reading, please send me your list of hilarious reads you once asked about on your facebook page. People sent in a slew of suggestions.

Thanks!