[lbo-talk] Race to Nowhere... && Obama got Osama

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed May 4 19:39:21 PDT 2011

----- Original Message ----- From: "// ravi" <ravi at platosbeard.org>

[over quota but I have to ask….]

On May 4, 2011, at 10:20 PM, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:

> A well would be great. Perhaps I should take this moment to predict the name of the next great social networking site: The Well. Can't do much better than that.

You are being clever, right?

Probably more silly than clever, since my whole argument is that a virtual well cannot replace a real well....but then as I was writing, and thinking about the river of money running through Silicon Valley right now, looking for the next social networking idea, I thought, wait a minute....

Anyway, my sweet friend, the idea is yours if you want it.

Joanna