[lbo-talk] vaca reading

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Thu May 5 15:31:18 PDT 2011

I just ordered Paul Feyerabend’s [posthumous] “The Tyranny of Science” - super excited about reading it. Some recent books (last three years) that have impressed or interested me:

* Adapting Minds - David Buller (best ever criticism of EP) * What Darwin Got Wrong - Jerry Fodor (always worth reading, even when wrong) * Logicomix - Doxiadis/Papadimitriou (lots of missed opportunities, though) * Mark Pilgrim’s elegantly designed “Dive Into HTML5”: http://diveintohtml5.org/ :-)

—ravi