[lbo-talk] vaca reading

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:00:24 PDT 2011

My Father Was a Freedom Fighter: Gaza's Untold Story Ramzy Baroud (The single best book I've read on any topic over the past year.)

Why Marx Was Right Terry Eagleton (One I'd like to read soon, for obvious reasons. But did you say, the last time we had this annual exchange, that you weren't such a fan of Eagleton?)

And in the beach trash department:

Terrible Beauty: A Novel Peter King (An action novel about a female IRA assassin, written by the somewhat hypocritical Congressman now stoking anti-"terrorist" hysteria.)