[lbo-talk] write the CUNY board

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Thu May 5 18:17:49 PDT 2011

Thanks for more links

I figured it out with the link posted by Ferenc Molar.

CG

ps. Just as I was composing this my neighbor, a guy working on his Jewish roots in Philly just came up to borrow a cigarette, and picked up Shlomo Sand's, Invention of the Jewish People. It was on my desk because I was writing a much longer post on Israel's Nationality Laws and their multiple links to the concept of citizenship, personal identity, religion, the nation state, and apartheid.

There is a deeply radical system of thought in Darwin that I've never been able to articulate, but wow does it fit with Marx on the book shelf and in the mind, in the actions of the world. It's like the grand picture of modern radical worlds spinning into and creating the future...

CG