[lbo-talk] vaca reading

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri May 6 19:41:32 PDT 2011

thanks for these. just exactly the kind of stuff I like reading and I'm especially pleased to see more research/theory coming out of anarchist theory. we had a discussion about this on the list about 5 years ago. Very interesting. Especially interested inthe FS book by Payne. I used to teach social movement material with Doug McAdam's classic.