[lbo-talk] chipotle restaurants and undocmented workers

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sun May 8 13:00:45 PDT 2011

According to one story, the Denver chain received notice from ICE, or the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency. They have a pretty bad history of rounding up everybody that looks Mexican. A couple of years I was delivering and pick up equipment in the Mission and they had a whole narrow street blocked off to raid some business, my guess something in the garmet trade.

The US government has become so duplicitous, politically corrupted, and law breaking itself, that I wouldn't trust them. Likely as not, ICE will do raids and round ups and deportations, and drop the case against the chain....

CG