[lbo-talk] vaca reading

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:45:12 PDT 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 11:34 PM, Dissenting Wren <dissentingwren at yahoo.com>wrote:

OTOH, when someone says here that he doesn't know anything about the earlier
> scholarship that lies behind GGS, solicits titles, then responds to the
> titles
> provided with a snark, one may just smell a hint of troll.

If responding to a naked list of titles with a request for information as to their actual contents is your idea of "snark," I smell more than a hint of a drama queen. Don't let me stand in your way, though; most lists have at least one in residence, and they are, if nothing else, often good for collective amusement.