[lbo-talk] Kushner's Zionism

Dissenting Wren dissentingwren at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 13:43:03 PDT 2011

Heh...a member of the board would never get that close to a graduate student.

They prefer to avoid professors if they can. And never underestimate the ignorance of these folks. The few times I've had the misfortune to sit in on a meeting of the board I've been appalled. The one CUNY trustee who voted against splitting Kushner from the other honorees said after the meeting that she had no idea who he was. My guess is that Wiesenfeld didn't even go to Finkelstein's website; he was probably given his talking points by ADL or some such. Although it pleases me to think that perhaps Wiesenfeld checks Norm's site regularly, gnashing his teeth every time.

----- Original Message ---- From: Mark Bennett <bennett.mab at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wed, May 11, 2011 3:18:46 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Kushner's Zionism

True, but you'd think they hire a couple of grad assistants to ferret out more material. What a bunch of tools.