[lbo-talk] Kushner's Zionism

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:26:19 PDT 2011

I haven't seen Angels on stage (and the length of the thing would make Parsifal seem like a matinee), but I thought the HBO series was damn good, all things considered. Worth a weekend's viewing. Too much stuffed into one production, but there are excellent scenes, and fine acting. One of the best things Al Pacino has done since Dog Day.