[lbo-talk] Kushner's Zionism

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed May 11 15:08:45 PDT 2011

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Bennett" <bennett.mab at gmail.com>

It's a great passage, but CUNY is in the US, isn't it? So it's all right for an American playwright to take a mighty shit on God's country, but criticize a foreign nation and you can kiss your honorary degree goodbye? Strange.

--------------------- I wonder. My ex was traveling all over the U.S. about ten years ago, and he remarked on the fact that anywhere he went, big city or two-horse town, there was news about Israel in the local paper....not any other furren country, just Israel.

Think of it as our 51st state.

Joanna