[lbo-talk] New Left Commentariat & OBL

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu May 12 10:39:21 PDT 2011

At 08:38 AM 5/12/2011, Wojtek S wrote:

>Where I am coming from, polite people do not deliberate merits or
>demerits of pornography in public.

Where in the wide world is this land of politeness? And who are the polite people who inhabit it? Doug is banished from that world I guess:

http://susiebright.blogs.com/susie_brights_journal_/2011/04/doug-henwood-interview-susie-bright-at-the-strand-new-york-city.html

http://www.salon.com/march97/interview970318.html

(Susie Bright) America's leading crusader for good, dirty fun talks about our cheap strip-tease culture, the state of porn and the free-for-all potential of the Internet.

http://rhetoric.berkeley.edu/faculty_bios/linda_williams.html