[lbo-talk] Sharpton and Jackson endorse war on terror...

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:46:17 PDT 2011

Dissenting Wren

...and Glen Ford is disappoint.

http://blackagendareport.com/content/sharpton-and-jackson-endorse-war-terror

^^^ CB; Just read the article and the headline for Ford's article is a prevarication, a pitiful NYT style headline in which the headline misrepresents the content of the story. “Rev. Jackson urges Black people to be vicariously lifted by the ‘huge psychological boost’ that Navy SEAL’s bullets have given Obama.” That's not endorsing the war on terror. PItiful, Glen Ford. I don't know who u think u r fooling. Well, I can think of a few people, very few.

It's a bunch of semi-personal attacks on Sharpton and Jackson, which make Ford out as an I don't know what. I can't think of the term right now. whiny brat or something.