[lbo-talk] cave of forgotten dreams

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sat May 14 15:05:42 PDT 2011

Still not dried hard? How is that explained(away)?

Shane Mage

--------

I just reported what I think I remember. The caves are usually cold Some binders don't dry in cold and damp conditions. If they used an fat based waxy goo, that might be a problem.

I made a weird mistake when I was first using oil paints and thinned it with linseed oil only. Linseed oil is supposed to dry, but this one didn't.

The damn painting was still wet a couple of weeks later.

I tried to check around a little but could find any confirmation. Maybe I am just wrong. Happens all the time.

CG