[lbo-talk] The Primacy of Science in Modernity, of Technology in Postmodernity, and of Ideology in the History of Technology

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun May 15 10:05:01 PDT 2011

The dependence of science on technology is fundamental. It has never been the opposite. The limits of technology mark the limits of science. This must have been particularly and dramatically the case for the first 100k or so of human existence. It seems more of a premise one must argue from ratherthan a debatable issue.

Carrol