[lbo-talk] Debtocracy

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sun May 15 12:56:25 PDT 2011

Below is a link to an hour long documentary with a lot of hopefully revolutionary potential. It sketches out the rough outline of the neoliberal program designed by the banks IMF, WB EU, and other institutions of the neoliberal project.

The film then follows the political street revolutions that have sprung up in response to this vast corporate-government theft of the people's wealth and the countries riches. It's quite something

Sabri Oncu posted it on pen-l and I thought it should be up here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKpxPo-lInk&feature=related

I hope this makes it into the UCB student movements against tuition hikes and service, course cut backs. The UCB system is mini-model of all that rot as shown in the above.

Max S