[lbo-talk] he gets better and better

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Mon May 16 16:46:32 PDT 2011

no, I don't think so, since IIRC Clinton-Gore used it in 92. But Gore couldn't pull off very much regardless, I think. Not a campaigner, that one. At least it didn't seem that way. And as I recall he only turned Big Bill loose at the very end of the 2000 campaign, when it was too late for it to really do much good.