[lbo-talk] BHL defends DSK

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Tue May 17 23:14:12 PDT 2011

My response has nothing to do with corrupted values; the piece is just a load of shit. BHL claims that "no one knows" what happened last Saturday (two people certainly know); but he then claims to to know what happened between DSK and Banon in 2002, whom he says "pretends" to have been the victim of an assault and shut up about it for 8 years (she went public with the allegation in 2007 and her mother confirms her story). He says the U.S. justice system is "accusatory" and the burden of proof is on the defendant. And so on.