[lbo-talk] BHL defends DSK

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:15:15 PDT 2011

Indeed. I guess BHL doesn't quite grasp the irony of smearing Banon in such a despicable manner, and then questioning why she kept quiet about the alleged assault after it happened. Perhaps something is lost in translation, but it would be a simple matter to publicly support a friend accused of a crime without engaging in this kind of slimy polemic. In English, the piece reads like BHL was trying to channel Zola after huffing a can of oven cleaner.