[lbo-talk] What I don't get about Goldman Sachs...

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon May 23 10:03:30 PDT 2011

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu>

This question makes sense if and only if you take the perspective of an intelligent supporter of u.s. capitalism as it isnow constituted.

If your perspective is not a neoliberal perspective, why is the questionof anya interest?'

Why shouldn't a neoliberal state strongly supporting contemporary u.s. capitalism bring Goldman to trial?

Frankly, I see no reason for anti-capitalists to be interested in this question as asked.

Carrol

----------------------------------- Ah. I see. A stupid question. We wouldn't want any of those breaking our forward progress. So sorry professor.

j.