[lbo-talk] Electronic Intifada: Challenging AIPAC and confronting "US interests"

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:01:56 PDT 2011

"We must look carefully at whose interests in the United States are served by the US-Israel alliance and whose interests are harmed. For only then can we develop an effective strategy to successfully expose and challenge the network of Zionist organizations, the ultra-right wing and religious right, American corporations and the military and foreign policy interests that are served by this alliance.

"Moreover, with an understanding that the interests of the vast majority of people and communities in the United States are not served but are, in fact, harmed by this alliance, we can build the movement necessary to form this successful strategy."

http://electronicintifada.net/content/challenging-aipac-and-confronting-us-interests/9999