[lbo-talk] Lack of left due to prescription drugs?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed May 25 10:45:38 PDT 2011

That (view of Hamlet) was invented by Coleridge, who used the play as a mirror. I think it's a distortion of the play, confirmed by slow-moving production of drama the last few centuries. Acted out as rapidly as was probably the case in 1600, with formulaic presentation of emotion, no one would ever see it that way.

Carrol