[lbo-talk] Lack of left due to prescription drugs?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed May 25 11:19:21 PDT 2011

And that view makes sense only if you remove politics from the play, as both the critical and the playing traditions have done - contrary to the playwright's obvious intention - to the point that the awful Olivier film begins with an insistent voice-over, "This is a story of a man who couldn't make up his mind"!