[lbo-talk] New Libyan Prime Minister is U.S. Citizen

Dennis Redmond metalslorg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:24:12 PDT 2011

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 2:06 PM, ken hanly <northsunm at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Now that the Libyan citizens have been
> protected by NATO and liberated it is time for their resources to be
> liberated as well.

Relax. NATO is going home, and no force on Earth is going to push around the grandsons and granddaughters of Omar Mukhtar.

In Tolkien's words:

"Strange and wonderful I thought it that the designs of Mordor should be overthrown by such wraiths of fear and darkness. With its own weapons was it worsted!'" (Chapter 9, Return of the King)

-- DRR