[lbo-talk] Ketchup on Colbert

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 06:05:35 PDT 2011

Here's another link. Actually I was in that very meeting with Justin and "ketsup" . It was at Occupy Detroit in LAX , a vacant night club that has allowed Occupy Detroit a lot of use for meetings. Justin is a core group member of Occupy Wall Street. He told us a lot of how they dealt with becoming the media creator for OWS. He's a University of Michigan grad, from Huntington Woods and I guess also visiting home.

Charles

http://www.freep.com/article/20111101/ENT03/111101054/With-video-Huntington-Woods-man-stars-Occupy-Wall-Street-skit-Stephen-Colbert-show?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Max

http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/colbert-goes-to-zucotti-park.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Link worked for me. Go to digbysblog.blogspot.com, you should be able to find it.