[lbo-talk] technical question

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 17:34:16 PDT 2011

It does not work. When I change to the "new look" the pesky thing reappears in a different form offering information about the "new look" When switch back to the "old look" it appears asking me to switch. Fuck Google and their idiot programmers who cannot get things right.

At this point, I am considering switching to a different email provider. Any suggestions other than yahoo?

Wojtek