[lbo-talk] credit union data

Albert Sonntag styx55 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:49:38 PDT 2011

Re: LBO-Talk poll: I took my car loan away from Toyota Financial and sold it to USAA Credit Union, the credit union for the armed forces, and I got cash back and a much better interest rate. I am not a veteran myself, nor have I ever been a soldier, but I was married to the daughter of a Commander in the U. S. Navy, and that is how I got USAA membership. I also have a modest pension there, and they do mostly invest in Treasury bonds and foreign money, as Doug mentioned, plus it is the best auto insurance there is, and there are other financial benefits, not to mention the fact that when I have been stopped by the police on the road they seem to respect the fact that I have USAA insurance, probably believing I am a veteran. The "face" USAA puts on is 'patriotic' but they know everything about me and have never objected. I have all my money and all my debt with them.

albert