[lbo-talk] Koch blockers

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:36:38 PDT 2011

The Koch brothers are really the secret identity of Armageddon Man.

I wonder how many lbo-er's will get that particular joke. Google-fu for that phrase alone won't do you much good, because all your hits for page after page will be the Black Flag song, the Marvel character, the video game and so on. For search engine results that return the right reference, try adding "Factwino".