[lbo-talk] On vandalism and violence

from_alamut at yahoo.com from_alamut at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 13:36:02 PDT 2011

Non-violence is a tactic that usually is successful only when supported by accompanied violent acts. Ghandhi did not win independence just by non-violence, but was supported by a wave of bombings and assassinations (not that I am advocating these far from it). The Civil rights movements were accompanied with urban rioting. You cant separate the two or you'll loose. Black blocs cannot operate alone and non-violence is impotent without it.   peace   Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA, Planet Gaia  check out my books at: http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=141735