[lbo-talk] Occupy Oakland's imminent implosion and the widereffects

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Sun Nov 6 10:43:47 PST 2011

I believe that this response begins to interpret almost all political protest under the occupy phenomenon as provocation. I should also note that the experiences of the protests around the RNC (amongst other protests) prove that being a part of a protest, even a legal one, can provoke the police into arresting you. My friend Mike had his house raided by the police because he had protestors as guests at his house. Carrol's definitely got this one right. robert wood