[lbo-talk] On vandalism and violence

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:27:47 PST 2011

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 5:14 PM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> [...]

And almost always used either against women or as a way of feminizing mail opponents. And again, the reason you are getting a focus on this issue is that people are defending smashing windows or criticizing criticizing smashing windows. Of course there will be more focus where there is a disagreement. You don't see comparable focus on police violence because nobody is defending police violence. I've lived with the same issue in Olympia, and idiot vandals make life harder for leftist activists and organizers. The police do too, but they don't claim to be advancing a left agenda.