[lbo-talk] On vandalism and violence

Slacker Faction fubar1999 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 18:41:20 PST 2011

I do have to wonder what list members reaction would be if the the black clad grouping that was vandalizing banks and a grocery store were devotees of Otto Strasser? We're all anti-capitalists, right?

When I was watching the footage from Genoa 2001 I couldn't help but wonder if any one in the Black Bloc saw the irony of dressing all in black -- in freakin' Italy?

I would encourage list members to (re)watch 'Fight Club' to see the ambiguity that comes with the black outfit. 'Fight Club' -- a movie that manages to be equal parts anarchist and fascist.