[lbo-talk] Bay Area National Anarchism - i.e. Fascists with Anarchist Appearance

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Nov 7 13:08:46 PST 2011

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Eric Beck Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 2:03 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Bay Area National Anarchism - i.e. Fascists with Anarchist Appearance

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Nicholas Roberts <nicholas at themediasociety.org> wrote:
> from the Southern Poverty Law Center, an article on the Bay Area National
> Anarchist's. I am not saying that's the entire story, but these
> crypto-fascists are out there and want race war. A "Black Bloc" wreaking
> havoc in downtown Oakland is a perfect place to start one.

What the fuck are you playing at? No one except you has intimated that BANA was involved in what went on in Oakland. This post is attempt to smear anarchists by associating them with overt racists. You're an asshole.

--------

I think you are being kind. The post you respond to seems quite consciously directed to creating antagonisms among leftists. He writes as I have known police agents to speak in the past. I don't believe anyone quite as detestable has posted to lbo before.

Carrol