[lbo-talk] Oakland Strike ( of 1946) = Failure!

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Mon Nov 7 14:17:06 PST 2011

> Yes, see my LBO-talk post from 1998 below:
>
> http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/1998/1998-August/004655.html

When I clicked on this link, I got a Rand Paul ad: "Sign the Right to Work petition Obama Fears. CLICK HERE!" ...

So I clicked.

I didn't sign it, of course, but I'm glad that Rand Paul supporters can kick in a little to make sure Charles can still reference his email postings from 13 years ago :-)

(Should the new "Don't forget to tip your waitress" be "Don't forget to click your enemy's ads"?)

/jordan