[lbo-talk] non-violence is the most powerful weapon we have

Lenin's Tomb leninstombblog at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 9 04:39:30 PST 2011

On 09/11/2011 11:46, Dennis Claxton wrote:
> At 03:34 AM 11/9/2011, Lenin's Tomb wrote:
>> Damage to property isn't 'violence'. I think the main problem with
>> these kids is that they're elitist.
> Another way of saying they don't have a lot of experience with bloodshed.

No, it isn't. Most of us don't have any experience with bloodshed, which is a good thing. They're elitist because they act without accountability, outside the democratic process, paying no attention to the needs of anyone else in the movement, completely indifferent to any negative blowback their actions may bring on other protesters.