[lbo-talk] BB: fuck shit up, then leave

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:39:18 PST 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> wrote:

I think he may be bullshitting you. Check this out:
> http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemicalweapons/a/teargasexposure.htm

I know it's the conventional wisdom there (and here for that matter). but am perfectly willing to consider that the conventional wisdom may be wrong.

That said, I don't see anything in your link indicating that. What am I missing?

For an expert, Helmenstine misses a lot. Liquid antacid, which she never mentions, is the stuff to have.