[lbo-talk] internal threats

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:53:12 PST 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Voyou <voyou1 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> WHO intended the strike to be coercive?
>
> The general assembly, which, when it endorsed the proposal for the
> general strike, said:

Even without the explicit statement, isn't this implied by the action of a general strike? Strikes are not protests; their essence is to disrupt the formation and movement of capital. And if a strike is to be general, then that means *everyone* has to have the option of striking. Whole Foods explicitly denied its workers that option, and so they were targeted. Seems pretty simple to me.