[lbo-talk] internal threats

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:01:05 PST 2011

Albert Sonntag

We may know what the reasons of Reason are, but we shall never know what the reasons of feelings are, and with so much I agree. But it's not inconsistent to think that feelings may have no reasons. Hence, feelings == the irrational.

albert

^^^^^^^ CB: On the other hand, feelings may have reasons. Black Bloc'ers break windows because they are mad at capitalists. They are mad at capitalists because of all the harm to people capitalism does. It's not so much the feelings that don't have reasons as the poor reasoning that breaking those windows will contribute to ending capitalism.