[lbo-talk] non-violence is the most powerful weapon we have

from_alamut at yahoo.com from_alamut at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 14:03:40 PST 2011

There was violence in the civil rights movements. The growth of armed black defense groups in the south during the mid 60's was instrumental in ending the KKK attacks on non-violent civil rights workers. Th riots of the 60's also played a major role.   peace   Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA, Planet Gaia  check out my books at: http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=141735